WHERE RIVERSIDE LUXURY
MEETS CITY LIVING
Enigma is an ultra-modern, premium residential development designed to inspire the senses. The living spaces at Enigma marry the convenience of city living with all the benefits of a waterfront location. Floor-to-ceiling windows flood these stylish, modern homes with natural light, and each apartment at Enigma is finished to the very highest standard.
It is important to everyone at Property Alliance Group that our developments are as environmentally friendly as possible, and that the sustainability of our buildings is considered at every stage of the construction lifecycle and beyond.
We have achieved this at Enigma by working with leading industry figures to make use of innovative modular construction techniques which greatly reduce the build time, transportation needs and energy usage of the development. Furthermore, no concrete has been used in the apartments, with cross-laminated timber (CLT) being preferred thanks to its highly recyclable nature, improved fire safety rating and lower overall carbon costs.
Furthermore, Enigma incorporates state-of-the-art Wondrwall technology. A self-learning home automation system, which adapts to your daily routine to make your heating and hot water usage up to 50% more energy and cost efficient. This intelligent system is controlled by an app and provides instant quality of life improvements for our residents.
- 97% of each modular home is built off-site, reducing build time
- Off-site construction reduces energy used for build by 67%
- Modular homes are run purely on electricity which is kinder to the environment
- On-site vehicle movement reduced by 90%, cutting emissions
- It takes 10 minutes for the amount of timber used in Enigma to regrow
- Lifetime carbon footprint of these modular homes is 90% lower than a traditional build
- State of the art gymnasium
- Cinema room
- Balconies on selected apartments
- Communal terraces
- On-site front of house team
- Bicycle storage
- Parking with selected apartments
- 19.8% house price growth anticipated by 2025
- 85 FTSE 100 companies have a Manchester presence
- 41% growth in businesses in the last five years
- 13.1% rental growth anticipated by 2025
- City centre population predicted to grow by 5,000 people a year according to the City Council
- Manchester’s economy is growing at 4.3% a year, much faster than the national average
- £14 Billion HS2 Rail to be launched making travel time from Manchester to London in one hour
CITY LIFE FROM THE WATERSIDE
Enigma enjoys a prime location that gives easy access to Manchester, the UK and the rest of the world - perfect for those times when you want to take a break and explore somewhere else.
All the attractions of Manchester are
within easy walking distance
Victoria Train Station (5 Minutes)
Arndale Shopping Centre (6 Minutes)
Deansgate (6 Minutes)
Spinningfields (8 Minutes)
Town Hall (11 Minutes)
Northern Quarter (12 Minutes)
St Peters Square (12 Minutes)
Property Alliance Group is a leading cross-sector developer which has a 30-year track record in the UK’s most impressive city centre markets. Our experience is unparalleled, and with £400m of developments either currently underway or in the pipeline, there is a lot more to come.
We have the determination to do what other developers say can’t be done; the commitment to deliver buildings that surpass even the highest expectations; and the confidence to push the boundaries of what is possible to create something truly special.
“Great new buildings have never just happened. They are conceived, designed, developed and built by people of commitment and vision. Our team has been assembled with care from acknowledged experts in their field, each sharing a passion for the built environment of our great city.”
David Russell – Chairman, Property Alliance Group